St Laurence Community Services Inc
As one of the largest charities to service the Geelong & South Western regions in Victoria, St Laurence is a leader in the not-for-profit field. St Laurence is committed to creating successful initiatives in the areas of aged care, housing services for people on low incomes, retirement living, support programs for people with a disability, employment and training services.
St Laurence is a well-known and trusted not-for-profit organisation that works closely with its community to help people help themselves. Underpinning everything we do at St Laurence is ‘Social Inclusion’. Our community benefits socially and economically when we have everyone taking part in a healthy and positive way. Contact us today to see how we can work together to support our community.
Services / Products
- Extensive Community Disability Programs
- Community-based services for people experiencing disadvantage
- Supported housing services
- Extensive Aged Care Services
- Employment /Recruitment Services (including labour hire)
- Training Services