After 5 Event Hosting Opportunities
Geelong Chamber of Commerce After 5 networking events are renowned as premier networking opportunities in Geelong with 300+ business people gathering at each event for networking and business fellowship.
How We Support Our Hosts
- Promotion of your After 5 Event. Each of our After 5 Events is promoted heavily on our Chamber website and via Chamber communications to a database of more than 800 businesses. Communications include two dedicated e-blasts promoting your event, by announcement at Chamber events and via social media.
- Registration of attendees. Members and visitors will register to attend your After 5 event via the Chamber's website event booking system. We will provide you with regular updates regarding numbers. Attendee numbers will be confirmed by the Chamber throughout the marketing period with final numbers to be provided no less than three days prior to your event.
- Name tags. The Chamber will supply printed name tags of all attendees registered for your After 5 event.
- Welcoming table. Chamber staff and Plan It Roxie staff will greet your guests at a welcoming table as they arrive. However, we do recommend that guests are also greeted by members of your organisation - after all, interaction with Chamber Members is the key to your event's success.
- Event schedule. The Chamber will work with you to establish an event schedule and running sheet that provides everyone a clear understanding of: how the evening will progress; who will speak; and, at what times.
- New Member Welcome. This commences at 5.00pm and is exclusively for the new members who have joined that month, Chamber Directors and staff.